A 2021 Vision Board Ritual
Put it in your vision board so you know it’s real.
Chapter 32 for me – is all about manifesting my best life and assisting others in doing the same.
I’m a January baby, so my New Year starts officially on Jan 17th. After a few celebratory weeks, I decided it was time to buckle down and get clear on my vision for the year. I spent a week collecting magazines & images that speak to the future reality I am intentionally creating and then decided to build my board on Super Bowl Sunday. If you’re looking to bring alignment into your life this year I encourage you to get into a vision board ritual. It can be done annually or ever six months, whatever way works for you best.
Vision Boarding 101
- Start With An Intention – What energy are putting behind your board? Different seasons in our lives call for different strategies, so how are you moving? I’m looking to align a few different areas of my life so I designed my board around 3 keywords: Alignment, Action & Love. These words represent the vibes I want to attract into my daily life. Everything that gets added to my board will be a reflection of what these 3 intentions mean to me.
- Get Clear On Your Vision – You have an intention, now combine that with some meditation – whatever way that looks for you, so you can begin to create a big picture for yourself . Think 365 days and less, so you don’t get too ahead of yourself. Get into your zone and dream, what do you want life to look like for you in 3, 6 ,9 & 12 months? How do you want to feel, what kind of environment do you want around you? Dig into these questions and answer them with magazine clippings.
- Add Some Imagery – Grab some magazines/ or online photos that capture the life you see for yourself. You want to be able to see your vision daily so physically get to creating just that. In the next year one of my visions is to complete my yoga teacher trainings so my vision board includes an asana pose and the word yoga in bold so I’m visually connected to my goal daily. I also hope to be a better plant parent, so I included images of plants & herbs as inspiration. Be as creative or literal as your spirit desires.
- Paste Your Dreams In Place– Grab the glue (or tape in my case) and begin to put down roots for each of your dreams. There is no wrong way to do this, allow your intuition to lead you. You may be called to line up all your images in a specific shape and take a picture, which you then print out, or to use a traditional poster board. Make it a piece of art that is going to stand out and catch your eye whenever you’re in the room with it. Once you have completed your board, make sure to place it somewhere that you will always see it.
- Feel Good About It – You put in the time to feel through your dreams, congrats to you! Celebrate with a glass of wine, green juice or a long bath with Taila.Made bath salts. High vibrations assist in the manifestation process, so allow yourself to be excited and confident about your dreams – because they are coming for you.
Making dreams a reality takes far more than a vision board alone, but it is a great place to start. Let’s take ourselves seriously this year and build the Empire’s we have always imagined. Self-care isn’t always face masks & oil massages, sometimes it’s getting clear on what you need from life and creating a strategy to get there.
Happy Manifesting Royal!