30 Ways To Self-care & Support She Bosses
Happy International Women’s Day!
We are amazing! I hope you spent the day resting and enjoying the extra hour of sunlight. Every Sunday, or at least one day a week, should be spent spoiling yourself like the Queen you are. In honor of the day I’ve made a list of 20 ways, you can care & love on yourself while also supporting a woman-owned business. Pick your favorites and then share with a friend, support of the sisterhood is powerful for a small business.
There are a lot of Philly based companies on my list, so if your local – enjoy, if not, I have online options to ! Self-care can be hard for those that are so great at giving and that’s ok, be patient but persistent with yourself. Your needs matter & need to be recognized, remember you deserve time for your spirit to rest so you can be at your best. Below is a collection of wellness pursuits I’ve tried & loved or have on my list to get into. Look into whatever speaks to you and enjoy it!
30 Ways To Selfcare
- Hike & Heal with kindred spirits in Philly.
- Get a Gua Sha facial from the best Lynn Gallagher.
- Pick up the best in black beauty from Marsh & Mane Natural Hair & Lifestyle Boutique.
- Chill out in the tub with Taila.Made Earth Infused Luxuries.
- Take a yoga or meditation class at Vitality meditation.
- Stock up on Sea Moss or Divine Woman cleanse from Black and Nobel in The Vision Venue .
- Add some art to your walls by These pink lips & Cristina Martinez .
- Wrap up in a beautiful textile by Simone Evans .
- Boutique Bounce from the The Sable Collective to Milano Di Rouge to Diafora Style & Royal K Boutique .
- Burn something that smells sweet like a LitBklyn candle.
- Adorn yourself in laceby Tanaya or wasistbeadsbyfatou .
- Commit to your health & move with Brittne Babe & Keaira Lashae .
- Tap into your inner bohemian with coffee table books & home decor by the Jungalow .
- Switch up your feminine care products to something natural like Honeypot.
- Snuggle up with a journal and self-love book by Alex Elle .
- Heal yourself with Queen Afua or Ra Sekhi Temple books.
- Start or deepen your yoga practice with Yoga Greenbook.
- Send someone you love a handwritten letter with sustainable stationery by Aya Paper Co.
- Wrap your hair up with wrap queen turbans.
- Pop open a bottle of Stuyvesant Champagne with your favorite faces.
- Stock up on Seamoss & black authored books at Black & Nobel
- Chill chill in a Bellargo sweatsuit.
- Paint your nails a pretty color with Mischo vegan nail polish.
- Fall in love with your next statement piece at Nichole Lynel & Kosmios
- Pick up some back to the office pieces at Midget Giraffe
- Add to your longer drawer with Wavy fox NYC , Love Vera & Hook Intimates
- Get your black home in order with books & candles by Neffi Walker.
- Workout in something cute from Kemetic Knowledge or
- Find some cute frames that fit your face at Coco & Breezy
- Keep your glow safe with blackgirlsunscreen.
Self-care looks different for everyone, the list is meant to inspire curiosity into new brands and activities. These are just a handful of queen owned companies, but there are so many more to discover. All of the women in the above list have created businesses to support you in your life & wellness journey. Look into them and let me know which ones you love below.